• Short term visit visa application
• Short term professional visit visa/pass application
• Short term business visit visa/pass application
• Student visa/pass
• Diplomatic visa/pass
• Marriage approval for Brunei Darussalam's citizen/ permanent resident whom is intended to marry a foreign citizen
• APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC)
Public is highly encourage to download QueUP application via Google Play or App Store and book in advance for queue slot for extension of visit visa/student pass application, visa application approval letter and re-entry visa. Other application services are available on a walk in basis.Application process period can be found under client's charter information.
INFORMATION PRIOR TRAVELLING TO BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
Visa issued by the authority of Brunei Darussalam is a pre-entry approval for a foreigner to travel and enter Brunei Darussalam. However, the visa does not guarantee for him to enter Brunei Darussalam. The grant of entry to Brunei Darussalam will be determined based on the assessment by the Department of Immigration and National Registration officers at the point of entry.
It is advise that:
• Foreigners who are intended to enter Brunei is required to check on the visa and travel documents requirement policies prior to the travel.
• Appropriate visa must be applied accordingly.
• Visa exempted nationals for official and social visit purposes can be found through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade's website at http://www.mfa.gov.bn/SitePages/Visa%20Information.aspx. However, visa must be applied prior to the travel should the person intended to stay in Brunei Darussalam more than the exempted period of days.
INFORMATION WHILE IN BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
At point of entry, an appropriate immigration pass will be endorsed on the travel document and one should aware on the period of stay allowed in Brunei Darussalam.
Extension of social visit, professional visit or business visit while in Brunei Darussalam can be applied directly to the Visa, Visit and Diplomatic Section, Department of Immigration and National Registration. Appropriate documents must be submitted during application.
Information Source: http://www.immigration.gov.bn/